Fleet Management System: -
Fleet Management refers to the applications, tools, technologies and practices that help businesses maintain optimal use of their work vehicles from a central platform. In its current form, Fleet Management entails the use of database information software and telematics and GPS tracking software.
- Users can view all drivers on a map and automatically detect their behavior such as harsh braking, quick starts, fast cornering and other vehicle misuses. The solution sends real-time push alerts to notify dispatchers and supervisors of dangerous driver behavior.
- • Provides mobile apps for iOS and Android devices for drivers to track their own performance through a smartphone. Once drivers log in, they can view nearby company vehicles and receive their assignment. The today view shows them what stops are scheduled and a scorecard to see how they compare with other drivers using metrics such as the number of stops, idling and speeding. The mobile app provides turn-by-turn.
- Vehicles can be installed with a tracking device with a constant satellite and cellular connection that sends location updates to the online application, providing real-time locations. Through the solution's Route Manager, users can view assets on a map and differentiate between vehicles by color, type and custom labeling to indicate usage type.
- Aiactive is one of the leading values currently available in fleet management software. Designed to service large fleets and small fleets, our fleet management solution will track vehicle and driver statistics, maintenance records, fuel stats, and more. In-depth reporting gives you all the tools you need to make well informed decisions in a data driven world.
- Acquire more control over drivers and vehicles.
- Reduce road accidents.
- Improve driving habits.
- Track and recover lost vehicles.
- Fleet Management Software that stores all the vehicles your organization has purchased or leased, their specifications, details of maintenance, service and part histories, drivers and related compliance documents including licenses and tax, fleet insurance, fuel transactions, operating expenses reduces all involved administrative process and makes sense of everything to do with your fleet in terms of operating costs, overall cost of ownership, and all things pertaining to compliance and whether you are still on the legal side of things. The software’s capability to generate reports, alerts and emails, things simply get better and faster for your organization, a thing that is not possible in the fast.
- The Fleet Management System collects, store and provide complete comprehensive information about the current state of the vehicles and cargo, the route history, the expected events, as well as the driver activities for the vehicle maintenance and operator companies.
- Fleet (vehicle) management can include a range of functions, such as vehicle financing, vehicle maintenance, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), driver management, speed management, fuel management and health and safety management.