Traffic Management aims through monitoring, planning and controlling for a better control of daily traffic flow.
Traffic lights are an essential part of traffic management as they regulate the flow of traffic on intersections to avoid congestions and traffic jams.
Our traffic lights are designed to ensure an orderly traffic flow for all road users and are designed with the latest LED modules generation, with a wide range of different housing shapes, sizes and colors.
Countdown traffic lights indicates how much time is left before the green color changes to red and vice versa. The numbers itself are displayed in red and green, just like an ordinary traffic light.
LED optics with dynamic and active pedestrian symbols are put in place to ensure the safety of pedestrians. Pedestrian touch button devices are used at zebra crossings. The activation by touch is send to the traffic controller who controls the traffic light to ensure safe crossing. It can be used with an acoustic device for the blind people.
The latest generation of multitasking traffic controllers are user-friendly and useful for many different ITS purposes.
Traffic Lights advantages and Features:
Traffic Lights advantages:
- Provide orderly movement of traffic.
- Increase the traffic-handling capacity of an intersection.
- Reduce the frequency and severity of certain types of crashes.
- Provide continuous movement of traffic at a definite speed along a given route.
- Interrupt heavy traffic at intervals to permit other vehicles or pedestrians to cross.
Traffic Lights Features:
- Ensure maximum energy efficiency.
- Developed under eco-design principles.
- Sustainable reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Different colors and color combinations.
- Optimized strength and stability.
- Vertical and horizontal installation.
- Extremely light construction.
- Elegant and modern design.
- Optimized for strength and stability.
- Easily extendable and prepared for smart additional functions.
- Simple type of clamping technology for LED cabling.
- Meets optical performance.
- High resistance to vandalism.
- High reliability and durability.