Traffic management is the planning, monitoring, controlling and influencing of traffic.
Traffic lights as an essential part of traffic management are extremely useful technology that regulates the flow of traffic at intersections, saves time where traffic is intense, avoid congestion and improve traffic flow.
Traffic lights control the flow of traffic through intersections guide, warn, and regulate the flow of traffic, which includes motor vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, and other road users.
Our traffic lights are designed to ensure an orderly flow of traffic, provide an opportunity for pedestrians or vehicles to cross an intersection and help reduce the number of conflicts between vehicles entering intersections from different directions.
Traffic Lights advantages and Features:
Traffic Lights advantages:
- Provide for the orderly movement of traffic.
- Increase the traffic-handling capacity of an intersection.
- Reduce the frequency and severity of certain types of crashes.
- Provide for continuous movement of traffic at a definite speed along a given route.
- Interrupt heavy traffic at intervals to permit other vehicles or pedestrians to cross.
Traffic Lights Features:
- Ensure maximum energy efficiency.
- Developed under eco-design principles.
- Sustainable reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Different colors and color combinations.
- Optimized strength and stability.
- Vertical and horizontal installation.
- Extremely light construction.
- Elegant and modern design.
- Optimized for strength and stability.
- Easily extendable and prepared for smart additional functions.
- Simple type of clamping technology for LED cabling.
- Meets optical performance.
- High resistance to vandalism.
- High reliability and durability.