Who We AreSince our establishment in 2008, the company has relied on the continuous presence of a specialized team responsible for the development of integrated solutions in the field of information technology in line with the global level technological development by providing the highest quality products and commodities provided by the company to reach the maximum satisfaction for our clients.
Our specialty covers all our clients needs for law enforcement, intelligent traffic management and homeland security. We are dedicated to make sure our clients get the best out of the market to solve enhance their counter measures with the latest systems and techniques. Aiactive team is fully trained on the highest level of standards, our operations team is dedicated to client success in his daily operations to make sure our system users are well trained and ready for success.
Aiactive specializes in production of electronic content in different forms of voice, image and data transmission We are specialized in the supply, installation and operation of security surveillance systems, traffic control systems, security and fire systems, Tracking devices, video analytics systems, wide coverage networks. We also have a state-of-the-art maintenance and technology R&D center for the maintenance and the possibility of providing third generation radar (G5) integration.
We also specialize in vehicle systems for patrols that includes LPR, face recognition, speed, databases , special surveillance and recon operations. in addition to body worn systems that connects directly to the powerful R-C4ISR, the break-through Command Control Communication Computing Intelligence and Reconnaissance system.
Aiactive also develops driving simulation programs for all vehicles such as cars of all kinds (trailers, police cars, fire engines, civil defense, etc….).
Our QMS Policy
The company is committed to providing and delivering the customer great product / Service, great support and great marketing to make the management of our customer's compliance an easy and enjoyable experience.
We are committed to:
- Meeting legal requirements.
- Continually improving our QMS.
- Meeting the needs and expectations of interested parties.
To achieve this, we will:
- Provide our customers with a quality product for the management of their compliance needs.
- Provide our customers with free content, information and industry insight to improve their compliance knowledge.
- Provide timely and accurate support to our customers
- Listen to our customers when developing and enhancing the product. (commitment to satisfy Customer)
- Provide an environment where staff can grow and learn new skills.
- Provide a return to shareholders
We will measure our progress through:
- Setting objectives
- Documenting plans
- Reviewing performance
We will enable this by:
- Training our employees
- Training our Partners
- Investing in resources
- Investigating new technologies