Tattile ANPR Mobile is the smart solution to prevent crime, offered as an aid to Police Forces. It is an evolved and modern license plate reading system, installed on the cars of specialized operational departments and/or intelligence services, as a support to surveillance and protection, serving as a tireless watchful eye on the road. ANPR Mobile is a latest generation system with Megapixel sensors that can scan up to one hundred license plates per second, front and rear, in any light condition. It is part of the sophisticated Tattile ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Reader) All On Board camera family, to read license plates in movement.
Technical Features and Software Performances
Software features and performances
- OCR ANPR engine on board
- Grabbing up to 60 fps
- Installation and configuration by Web Server on board
- Configuration and monitoring through TCP/IP protocol
- Date and Hour Synchronization via SNTP protocol or GPS
- Software Update Upgrading via Web Interface
- FTP Client to FTP Server mode for remote data transmission; two IP address management
- Tattile TCP/IP open protocol; two IP address management
- H.264/MPEG4 Color video streaming H.264 or MPEG4
- Continuous processing with automatic vehicle detection
- ANPR camera 1920x1200 Monochrome CMOS sensor (cropped to 1280x1024 for the Short Range version)
- Context camera 1920x1080 Color CMOS sensor (cropped to 1280x1024 for the Short Range version)
- Illuminator 6 high power LEDs, InfraRed @ 850 nm (Short Range version) 10 high power LEDs, InfraRed @ 850 nm (Long Range version)
- Lenses S-Mount. Many focal length available.
- Operating System Linux
- Ethernet Fast Ethernet 10/100 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Storage Up to 16 GB
ENVIRONMENT, SIZE, POWER
- Operating & Storage Temperature From From -30° to +55° C
- Operating & Storage Humidity From 10% to 90% non condensing
- Power supply voltage 12 Vdc
- Power consumption 15 W
- Police enforcement.
- Crime prevention.
- Embedded license plate analysis (Ocr onboard).
- All in one: monochrome and color sensors, IR illuminator.
- Real time processing: up to 60 fps.
- Color video streaming: H.264 & MPEG4.
- Wi-fi data transmission from the unit to the pc/tablet.
- Gps onboard.
- Waterproof housing.
- Web server configuration and setup.
- SD memory card up to 16 GByte.