Vega Smart Speed Enforcement
The new Vega Smart Speed is an advanced system for speed violations detection.
- The application fields of this camera are Instant Speed Enforcement and Average Speed Enforcement.
- The Vega Smart Speed is the new user-friendly tool for fighting speeders. It features a light and compact camera that can be easily installed, also in harsh conditions. It doesn’t require heating or cooling. The onboard plate recognition makes Officer’s job easier and faster.
Technical Features and Software Performances
Software features and performances
- OCR ANPR engine on board
- 2nd Lever OCR optional
- Max Vehicle Speed 250 [km/h]
- Working Distance up to 25 [m]
- Detection 99%
- Reading >95%
- Grabbing 75 fps
- Video streaming via standard RTSP protocol
- Compression JPG
- Installation and configuration by Web Server on board
- Configuration and monitoring through TCP/IP protocol (SDK provided)
- Date and Hour Synchronization via NTP protocol, IEEE1588, GPS
- Software Update Upgrading via Web Interface and SDK
- FTP Client to FTP Server mode for remote data transmission; Multiple IP servers addressable
- Tattile TCP/IP open protocol; (SDK provided)
- Standard protocols XML; SNMP; NTCIP; DATEX2; UTMC; ONVIF; MODBUS
- Serial Port Insulated RS485
- Continuous processing with automatic vehicle detection, even without plate
- Image capture and processing triggered by Ethernet command or digital signal
- ANPR camera 5 MPX BW, 5 MPx Color (color version)
- Context camera MegaPixel Color CMOS sensor
- Illuminator 12 high power LEDs, InfraRed @ 850 nm
- Lenses C-Mount. Many focal lengths available
- Operating System Linux Operating System
- Digital i/o 6 Optoisolated input - 4 Relay Output – 1 Strobe output
- Ethernet GigaBit Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Storage uSD up to 128 GB , HD/SSD up to 1 TB
ENVIRONMENT, SIZE, POWER
- Operating & Storage Temperature From -40° to +55° C
- Operating & Storage Humidity From 10% to 90% non condensing
- Power supply voltage 24 Vdc
- Power consumption 50 W (max)
Real time detection of infringements with OCR on board
- Embedded multi tracking radar.
- No post-processing requested.
Detection of vehicles infringing average speed or punctual speed limits
- Capability to recognise every plate (not only violators), very useful for security purposes.
All transit plates are recorded and available for:
- Speed enforcement (spot/average).
- Tax and insurance control.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Traffic monitoring.